Monday, August 17, 2009

Food brings best...

I don't want to write blog but I'll do anything to score more marks(Couples of words worth 10 marks!! that's what I call free~~). Miss Freda who is the lecturer of CS3 ask us to do so. And so this is my first time write a blog, it's fresh and clean (which is not related to dirty politics). In this blog, I'll elaborate my experience of tasting food around Kota Kinabalu (Heaven~). Based on my tour, not included any fast food outlets such as KFC or McDonald. Also, no offence okay its just an opinion. So don't sue me if there's a bad comment from other people alright, I'm just doing my asignment okay!! (Ren=mind me of some bloggers that got sued for opinion)

So, let's proceed to my food tour...hehe.. The first restaurant
that I'm want to share is Fong Ip cafe which is located at Gaya Street near to the college, Asian Tourism International. The cafe had just open and seems to be a crowd pleaser. I didn't got there yet until the fourth day of its opening, I decide to try and put my bottom in the cafe...hehe..

Anyway, the cafe provides varieties of food and fresh to eat. I realize that the service system is a bit different than other restaurant. It is similar to KFC where you order your food at the counter, cash and carry, but at the same time, it has self-service system where buffet is served and customers take the food that they desire and pay it at the counter. One of the cafe's partners is my friend name Sharon Ho(Lo Pan Niang). Recently, I asked her to capture some photos of her cafe and here some snapshots that I want to show:

Besides that, the restaurant also 'halal' and serve no pork. Which means everyone can eat in the Fong Ip cafe(I bet somebody is excited). The theme of the restaurant is chinese cuisine and it fits well in gaya street because most of the people around are chinese(Sepet - The late Yasmin Ahmad's movie). The price of every meal in Fong Ip arequite economical and worth for the value. Apart from that, the restaurant also offer pastry such as 'kuih tau sa', breads, and other delicious and mind blasting dishes.

****************************Oo no, some text missing, guess i will continue this afterward because for now i need to get my dinner (my favorite of them all) at Fong Ip Cafe, sayonara....

1 comment: